I bet you didn't know How much Kim Kardashian Spends on make up!!

August 19, 2015

A few weeks ago, Kim Kardashian and her famous makeup artist,  Mario Dedivanovic held a master makeup class to share some makeup tricks and tips he uses to achieve Kim’s flawless look.

Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian beauty routine, Mario Dedivanovic, Kim Kardashian makeup, how to contour, how to look like Kim Kardashian, look like Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian fashion trends, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Kim and North West, keeping up with the Kardashian, Kim for vogue, Kim Kardashian vogue Australia, Kim Kardashian curves, Kim Kardashian beauty secrets, Kim Kardashian exposed, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Californian beauties, make up like Kim, teach me how to contour, Kim Kardashian the new cleopatra, how much does Kim spend on makeup
We all know Kim Kardashian always has immaculate makeup on, perfectly highlighted and contoured.  I mean, we all want that Kim Kardashian look, right cupcakes?

Well, here's the Gist.
Kim uses more than 40 products to achieve her signature look  - I know what you're thinking, my jaw dropped too. Although the individual prices are reasonable ( If you are willing to spend above $100 on a product, that is) but all products put together add up to a minimum of $1,676.72!

The cheapest product Kim has would be the Red Cherry Lashes at $2.99 (at least we have something in common!) and the most expensive product was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Eyeshadow Shade palette at $88.00.

Now, Mario let fly Some surprising tricks he uses on Kim  –

He has never used the famous Ben Nye Banana Powder on Kim! – He says it gives a yellow muddy look and is a no-no for him.

Mario puts a foundation everywhere! – Face, ears and even legs! “I want the skin looking as even as possible”.

He doesn’t use a primer. Ever. And that's because he doesn’t like any product coming between the foundation and the skin.

According to this famous makeup artist, Blending is bae. The makeup looks as natural as possible because Mario basically dedicates his time to blend!
He says “blend till your arms fall off”.

When applying foundation to the neck, Kim prefers it applied upwards to avoid wrinkles.

Bake! Bake! Bake all the pores and dark circles away! Now we all can approve of baking; if the makeup expert approves, who are we to say no? Heck, if Kim’s flawless look is a result of baking, who are we not to bake??

Mario highlights the face twice! By all means, do same!

Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian beauty routine, Mario Dedivanovic, Kim Kardashian makeup, how to contour, how to look like Kim Kardashian, look like Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian fashion trends, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Kim and North West, keeping up with the Kardashian, Kim for vogue, Kim Kardashian vogue Australia, Kim Kardashian curves, Kim Kardashian beauty secrets, Kim Kardashian exposed, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Californian beauties, make up like Kim, teach me how to contour, Kim Kardashian the new cleopatra

Kim Kardashian and Mario Dedivanovic have built a very strong relationship.
Kim says  “He brings out what I see in the mirror — what I want to look like. I love that he makes me look very ethnic, and brought out my Armenian features. When he first did my makeup, I asked him to go with me to buy everything that he used. I asked him to move in with me when we first met! He even edits photos with me. I’ve never met someone who has the same eye as I. I think that’s very rare.


If that isn't love, then I don't know what is!

Stay Stylish ❤❤ 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh God! It is my dream to be a famous makeup artist like Rea Pinpin.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.