Fashion Buzz | Who wants a Bucket Bag?

June 17, 2015


Holla cupcakes!
My, my it is a beautiful Wednesday and I am positively bursting with so much energy thanks to my boost of yellow *wink.

Today on my fashion radar, I happened  to come across the very next 'must have item'. Yes, it's by Burberry, and Yes it is called a 'Bucket Bag'.


This all new addition to the Burberry accessories collection fall/winter 2015 is already a huge sensation among the super superstars. It comes in 3 sizes; the bucket bag, the baby bucket bag and can you guess it?  No, not the grandma bucket bag, The baby bucket bagpack!

We all know that the fringe is a huge 'It' trend this season and with the whole revival of the 70s theme still going on, it's no surprise this bag comes wearing hers.

Http://Sophiestylish.blogspot.com/Burberry-bucket-bags/html, Sophiestylish.blogspot.com, Sophie David-Mbamara, @iamsophiedavid, Nigerian blogger, fashion trends, fashion season, seasonal fashion, burberry, bucket bag, Sophie David

The bag also features a suede and an animal print version, and can range for as much as $2150 and $2750 per bag.
Mogbe!!


I know right! Just Hold on to your wigs sisters, it's totally twerkable... If it's cool enough for Naomi Campbell, it's cool enough for us. Right cupcakes?

Stay stylish ❤❤


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to know what you think.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.