The Scoop | M. I releases picture of Man threatening his life over a girl

June 08, 2015

Omigosh, I can't believe it!
Rapper M. I just took to twitter, releasing pictures of the man who has been threatening to kill him over a girl he dated before.
Joke or not, na him sabi. All I know is, let no man touch that my short black boy!!
Am sure you agree, right cupcakes?

Stay stylish ❤❤


M. I abaga, Nigerian rapper, chocolate city, choc boys, M.I under death threat, man threatening to kill M.I, Sophie David, Sophiestylish



M. I abaga, jude abaga, Man threatening M. I's life, chocolate city, choc boys, M.I under death threat


M. I abaga, Nigerian rapper, chocolate city, choc boys, jude abaga, M.I under death threat, man threatening to kill M.I


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to know what you think.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.