Thoughts, Fashion, Beauty, Decor, D.I.Y's...
Through the eyes of one Igbo girl.
The Scoop | M. I releases picture of Man threatening his life over a girl
June 08, 2015
Omigosh, I can't believe it!
Rapper M. I just took to twitter, releasing pictures of the man who has been threatening to kill him over a girl he dated before.
Joke or not, na him sabi. All I know is, let no man touch that my short black boy!!
Am sure you agree, right cupcakes?
The official designer, Interior decorator, fashion Illustrator, Art enthusiast, blogger, D.I.Yer; anything decor and fashion related, You name it, I'm it!! I'm a freelance writer & artist, and interior decor blogger for blog.domestico.com.ng I've got so much love for the arts, nature, as well as culture and tourism. and in my spare time I double as a foodie and a natural hair enthusiast.
This blog is my space for sharing the things I love, learn and some weird everyday experiences with you. Do follow me on Instagram @iamsophiedavid and on Twitter @natushkah
0 comments
I'd love to know what you think.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.